Scorpio Eternal Wall Bloom
The Scorpio Mood: The dark allure
Keywords: Seductive, stealth, reclusive
Scorpios do not appreciate surface excessive attention. There’s a mystique and discovery to understand them, and leaves you wondering and wanting more. In this artwork, your attention will be first impacted by the rich dark tones, then the gradual notice of details within the camouflage perks your excitement.
Surrounded by a formidable bed of dark blooms, the monotonous, contrasting colors of the orchids and underlying peonies serves as a limelight of the artwork. Despite the overall ominously Baroque mood, it is meant to impersonate and invoke intense emotions of the Scorpions.
Place this especially on a clean, light colored background will definitely make heads turn.
Faux Foliage: Southern Magnolia Leaves
Faux Flowers: Moth Orchids, Dinnerplate Dahlias, Dancing Lady Orchid, Giant Alliums, Dutchman's Pipe Cactus
Caring for artificial flowers & foliage
- Do not place outdoors
- Avoid direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Display them under a form of shade such as a canopy, archway, or pergola
- To avoid fading, spray clear UV protective spray over it
Ways to Clean artificial flowers & foliage
- Do weekly/bi-weekly dusting
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean
- Use soft bristle brushes to sweep dusts off
- Use compressed air or hairdryer on cool setting to blow dusts off