Virgo Eternal Wall Bloom
The Virgo Mood: The perfection pursuer
Keywords: controlled, modest, structured
On one look, the distinctive blooming style yields a strong visual impact in parallel to their systematic approach to life. Even though they prefer being reclusive, their hyper sensitive attention to details usually results in powerful and impactful personality.
This artwork behaves as though it is segregated into two sections: the tropical and the temperate forests. However, with the main use of calm, Morandi dusty blue, the choice of colors does not collide, but blends together with hints of grey and silver to create a cohesive outlook.
The beauty of this piece grows with a peaceful mind.
Faux Foliage: Southern Magnolia Leaves, Areca Palm Leaves, Orchid Leaves
Faux Flowers: Moth Orchids, Dinnerplate Dahlias, Dancing Lady Orchid, Gardenia Peonies, Pincushions, Salsify Dandelion
Canvas size: 90cm(H) x 60cm(W) x 2cm (T)
Full size: 104cm(H) x 93cm(W) x 24cm (T)
Caring for artificial flowers & foliage
- Do not place outdoors
- Avoid direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Display them under a form of shade such as a canopy, archway, or pergola
- To avoid fading, spray clear UV protective spray over it
Ways to Clean artificial flowers & foliage
- Do weekly/bi-weekly dusting
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean
- Use soft bristle brushes to sweep dusts off
- Use compressed air or hairdryer on cool setting to blow dusts off