Cancer Eternal Wall Bloom
The Cancer Mood: The Sentimental Shell
Keywords: Subtle, sensitive, reserved
Cancerians, ruled by the moon (planet of feelings and domesticity) are the cauldron of emotions. Although it's defensive nature arise when provoked, these crabs would negotiate with all their might, to settle in peace. Their modest shell is a great way to hide away the soft and sensitive core in them.
The focus of this artwork is the amplification their core personality: empathetic and sensitive. Soft shades of pink and Milky White are used as the main hues of the color palette. The Common Reed, like Cancers. is used as the foundation, as it's dominative nature to outgrow other species (adaptable) despite it's passive outlook.
This overall look invites demureness to an ambience.
*This artwork is unique.
Faux Foliage: Southern Magnolia Leaves, Common Reed
Faux Flowers: Dinnerplate Dahlias, Dancing Lady Orchid, Sarah Bernhardt Peony
Full size: 90cm (H) x 78 (W) x 26cm (T)
Caring for artificial flowers & foliage
- Do not place outdoors
- Avoid direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Display them under a form of shade such as a canopy, archway, or pergola
- To avoid fading, spray clear UV protective spray over it
Ways to Clean artificial flowers & foliage
- Do weekly/bi-weekly dusting
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean
- Use soft bristle brushes to sweep dusts off
- Use compressed air or hairdryer on cool setting to blow dusts off