Sagittarius Eternal Wall Bloom
The Sagittarius Mood: The non-conformist
Keywords: Spontaneous, impulsive, flighty
Well adored by their humorous and witty personality, Sagittarians are the wild flowers which are a little challenging to control. This bundle of energy naturally enjoys thrills and exploring new heights, though they will still keep their reserves. It is enjoyable to spend time with them as they are easy goers.
Warm tones and unsystematic is the key feature of the arrangement. With the use of bright, sunset orange accent, it contrasts and illuminates against the dark (mainly deep red) foliage, creating a burst of controlled energy. At the end of the day, Sagittarians do not seek to fight, nor be confirmed.
Let this arrangement be the life of an untouched corner!
Faux Foliage: Southern Magnolia Leaves, Berries
Faux Flowers: Moth Orchids, Dinnerplate Dahlias, Dutchman's Pipe Cactus, Dried Chinese Peonies, Gardenia Peonies
Canvas size: 90cm(H) x 60cm(W) x 2cm (T)
Full size: 112cm(H) x 82cm(W) x45cm (T)
Caring for artificial flowers & foliage
- Do not place outdoors
- Avoid direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Display them under a form of shade such as a canopy, archway, or pergola
- To avoid fading, spray clear UV protective spray over it
Ways to Clean artificial flowers & foliage
- Do weekly/bi-weekly dusting
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean
- Use soft bristle brushes to sweep dusts off
- Use compressed air or hairdryer on cool setting to blow dusts off