Libra Eternal Wall Bloom
The Libra Mood: The tactical balance
Keywords: Neutral, harmonious, adaptable
Libras are professionals at analyzing and weighing the strength and weaknesses of all things. To maintain the balance, they put themselves into a neutral position of hearing the story of two enemies and propose a peaceful negotiation.
The arrangement is tactically styled as a seemingly simple equilibrium. However, upon a closer look, each individual piece of floral and foliage is carefully picked out, then altered and re-structured intricately and styling them together to look cohesive as a whole.
This piece deserves a quiet corner with a single spotlight for admiration.
Faux Foliage: Southern Magnolia Leaves, Areca Palm Leaves, Berries
Faux Flowers: Moth Orchids, Dinnerplate Dahlias, Dancing Lady Orchid
Canvas size: 58cm(H) x 43cm(W) x 1.5cm (T)
Full size: 77cm(H) x 64cm(W) x 34cm (T)
Caring for artificial flowers & foliage
- Do not place outdoors
- Avoid direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Display them under a form of shade such as a canopy, archway, or pergola
- To avoid fading, spray clear UV protective spray over it
Ways to Clean artificial flowers & foliage
- Do weekly/bi-weekly dusting
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean
- Use soft bristle brushes to sweep dusts off
- Use compressed air or hairdryer on cool setting to blow dusts off