Leo Eternal Wall Bloom
The Leo Mood: The Regal
Keywords: Dominant, opulent, loud
Like the sun (which also rules Leo), their natural majestic air earns them the title of "the king/queen", putting other zodiacs' position into Leo's Halo. Though Leos are generous in displaying their trophies, we have to applaud them for these results due to absolute commitment on being fixed on a target.
To emulate the noble air, the canvas is sprayed black as a fundamental significance of grounding and authority. In commemoration of their passive-aggressive personality, lighter shades is used to balance the darker tones of red, while the dark background of the canvas subdues the pouncing red of the Dahlias and roses.
With a touch of gold against the dusky backdrop, along with the crown-like blooming fashion, completes the magnificent, royal vibe.
Faux Foliage: Southern Magnolia Leaves, Areca Palm Leaves, Orchid Leaves
Faux Flowers: Moth Orchids, Dinnerplate Dahlias, Dancing Lady Orchid, Gardenia Peonies, Pincushions, Salsify Dandelion
Canvas size: 90cm(H) x 60cm(W) x 2cm (T)
Full size: 112cm(H) x 79cm(W) x 32cm (T)
Caring for artificial flowers & foliage
- Do not place outdoors
- Avoid direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions
- Display them under a form of shade such as a canopy, archway, or pergola
- To avoid fading, spray clear UV protective spray over it
Ways to Clean artificial flowers & foliage
- Do weekly/bi-weekly dusting
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean
- Use soft bristle brushes to sweep dusts off
- Use compressed air or hairdryer on cool setting to blow dusts off